- For installation by a licensed electrician only.
- Read all instructions before installing.
- Turn off power at the main switch before installing or adjusting the light.
- Use only the provided power supply and comply with all regulations for safe installation.
- Do not disassemble the light fitting or power supply for any reason.
You will need:
- 2x screws, suitable for the mounting surface.
- An opening in the ceiling is required for the power supply module to pass through.
- The mounting point must be able to support at least 2 times the weight of the fitting.
- Indoor use only.
- Do not install near air vents or drafts. Do not expose to water or dampness.
- Keep proper ventilation around the power supply unit and do not stack any object on it.
- The light and power supply module are not suitable for use with dimming circuits.
- Ensure glass [O] is securely attached to cap [N]. Do not over-tighten.
- Unscrew the cable grip [K] from the threaded rod [H].
- Thread the cable [M] through the cable grip [K], then the canopy [J], then the threaded rod [H].
- Determine the desired final height of the pendant. Tighten a cable tie to the cable above the upper M10 nut [D] at the desired position.
- Use quick connectors [B] to connect wires from lamp [C] to the DC OUT side of the power supply module [A], and connect mains power wires to the AC IN side of the power supply module. Refer to the installation diagram for correct wire connections. Ensure that correct connections have been made and all wires are secure with no bare wires exposed.
- Place power supply module [A] in the ceiling. Ensure safe clearance values are maintained.
- Attach mounting bracket [F] to ceiling using screws suitable for mounting surface (not provided).
- Slide canopy [J] up into position, then screw cable grip [K] onto the threaded rod until the canopy is secure against the ceiling. Tighten grub screw [L] in the side of cable grip [K]. Do not over tighten.
Adjust brightness: there is a touch-sensitive button on the cap. Touch and hold the button to adjust brightness. Release to set desired level. The light will remember the last used brightness setting.